COLD BREW CONCENTRATE
YOU WILL NEED:
RATIO: 1:4 (coffee to water)
GRIND: Very Coarse
1. Coarsely grind the coffee beans.
2. Combine the ground coffee and water in the jar. Stir. Make sure all of the coffee gets wet.
3. Seal with a lid and steep the coffee in the fridge for 16 hours.
4. Strain the coffee concentrate. Use cheesecloth for best results.
5. Transfer the concentrate to a clean airtight jar for up to 2 weeks, however, the flavour quality will degrade after 1 week.
6. To enjoy this concentrate as a regular cold brew, use 1:2 ratio of concentrate to water.
TAKE A MOMENT AND ENJOY!