We are slowly reopening select cafes to provide safe and healthy coffee spaces for the community. Queen St. East (Te Aro), Richmond St., Union Station, Bay + Bloor and Ossington Ave. are now open with new safety measure in place.
Please visit our Locations Page for our list of safety measures, location hours and current offerings. Your patience and cooperation is greatly appreciated.
COVID-19 RELATED DELAYS
Due to high volumes and potential shipping partner delays, you may experience slower than normal delivery times. However, we have made updates at the roastery to ensure orders are processed as quickly as possible.
Orders placed online by 3:00pm EST will be packed by our Logistics team the next business day.
- Local Delivery – Orders within Toronto’s M4J, M4K, M4L, M4M postal codes are typically delivered by our couriers 1 business day after the order is packed. Home delivery territory is subject to change.
- Canada Shipping – We offer the choice between FedEx and UPS beyond our home delivery territory. Orders are picked up the same day they are packed. We reserve the right to choose the most efficient shipping partner based on the delivery location.
- U.S. Shipping – Orders across the United States are shipped by DHL and picked up within 2 business days of being packed.
For more information about delivery times, please contact your shipping provider for updates to their services related to COVID-19.
- We are now offering FREE shipping for all orders over $30 CAD Canada-wide.
- U.S. shipping will include a minimum $20 CAD charge. Your total shipping charge will be determined by the weight of your order.
LOYALTY APP VS ONLINE ACCOUNTS
You can use the Pilot Coffee Loyalty App at all cafe locations to collect points and earn rewards. Unfortunately, loyalty app rewards cannot be for used online purchases. The app was designed exclusively for cafe operations and is separate from your online account. We understand this is an inconvenience for our supporters and we apologize in advance.
Gift Cards purchased at our retail locations are unable to be used during this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
In response to the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 virus, we've introduced new policies to ensure the highest standards of health and safety for our staff and guests. As a result of these changes, we have made the difficult decision to postpone all public training sessions indefinitely. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience, but feel it is in everyone's best interests.