The Marketing Manager will support and work across Pilot’s different business lines including Pilot-owned retail stores, wholesale, cold brew (3rd party retail) and direct/online to increase consumer awareness and demand.
- You will be a good storyteller that can work with internal stakeholders to develop a strong brand story and ensure our message is executed consistently across the business, in the media, at trade shows and events, direct and via digital/social media channels.
- Development and execution of a strategic marketing plan which would include new product launches (ie cold brew), advertising/consumer promotions, experiential (at the retail level), digital/social media plans, online sales and any type of PR, while development a budget for these plans and creating a promotions calendar looking across the year. Capitalize on recent consumer trends and customer behaviour insights and build into the marketing plan.
- Website – produce written content for website and ensure the website is up to date with the most relevant and recent content. Have a good understanding of SEM/SEO to ensure website is optimized for search. Experience in digital content testing/AB testing would be advantageous.
- PR/Media relations – write and edit press releases, manage press interviews and develop relationships with key media
- Sales support – ensure all retail locations are supported with appropriate marketing communications material. Actively strengthen and form key relationships with promotional channels and other like-minded brands.
- Social Media – build social media presence through our storytelling and influencer outreach; social media/digital campaigns. Daily postings on Instagram and other social media platforms
- Experiential – manage external and internal brand events. Identify future promotion opportunities through the understanding and alignment of consumer, brand and present opportunities.
- University Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 5-7 years work experience in beverage, packaged goods industry or related branded B2C product industry
- Thorough knowledge/experience in marketing principles, trends, best practice and consumer buying behaviour including experience in: Brand building and storytelling, SEM/SEO, website management, content marketing, social media, PR, experiential marketing, developing promotions and sales support programs
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Self-motivated and ability to motivate others
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Excellent strategic and tactical skills
- Computer literate