YOU WILL NEED:
DRY: 16g coffee
WET: 240ml water
WATER: 200f (30s off boil)
GRIND: Coarsely ground coffee (Chemex grind)*
*Adjust grind size/steep time to taste.
1. Place a paper filter in the Pourigami and rinse with hot water. Discard the hot water from the carafe.
2. Dump the coffee grinds in the filter, gently level out the coffee bed.
3. Place your pourover setup on a suitable digital scale in order to weight out the water being used.
4. Start the timer and pour 40g of water, ensuring the entire bed of coffee gets wet.
5. Allow the coffee to bloom for 45 seconds.
6. After the bloom, pour 100g of water. Wait until the slurry level has gone down, then pour another 100g of water, ensuring to hit any grounds that are stuck on the sides.
If you find you cannot pour 100g of water without overflowing, pour in smaller stages.
7. The target amount of brew water is 240g, and the brew time should be about 4 minutes. After all the water drains through, discard spent grinds with filter and rinse off the Pourigami.