YOU WILL NEED:
DRY: 15.5g coffee
WET: 248ml water
WATER: 200f (30s off boil)
GRIND: Slightly finer than Auto Drip. Uniform particle size. No sheared pieces or fines. (Adjust grind size/steep time to taste).
Ground coffee orders will have a medium grind. Suitable for Auto Drip, French Press, Pourover or Aeropress.
1. Insert plunger and extend it out fully until the gasket is just past the #4 marking.
2. Invert the Aeropress and rest it on the plunger, with the chambers opening facing upward.
3. Insert ground coffee, start timer and add 30g of water. Gently stir for 30 seconds.
4. Dose the remaining amount of water.
5. Fasten the cap on with a wetted paper filter, or metal disc and allow brew to steep for an additional 3 minutes.
6. Flip the Aeropress right side up and on top of your mug (3:30m). Press down gently until a hissing sound is made. Desired brew time is 4 minutes including pre-infusion.
TAKE A MOMENT AND ENJOY!