YOU WILL NEED:
DRY: 30g coffee
WET: 480g water
WATER: 200f (30s off boil)
GRIND: Medium. Slightly coarser than table salt, uniform particle size. No sheared pieces or fines. (Adjust grind size/steep time to taste).
Ground coffee orders will have a medium grind. Suitable for Auto Drip, French Press, Pourover or Aeropress.
1. Pre-heat your press and drinking cup with hot water. Discard after 1 min.
2. Add 30g of ground coffee and pour 60g of water.
3. Immediately start timer and gently stir for 30 seconds until saturated.
4. Dose the remaining amount of water evenly over your grounds.
5. Place the lid on and push the plunger down slightly until the grounds are submerged near the top.
6. After 4 minutes, gently press the plunger down and serve immediately.
TAKE A MOMENT AND ENJOY!
BARISTA TIP: Pour the entirety of the brew immediately into your mugs, or a decanter. Separating them from the grounds will stop the brew from extracting further.