YOU WILL NEED:
DRY: 16g coffee
WET: 240ml water
WATER: 200f (30s off boil)
GRIND: Slightly coarser than Auto Drip. (Chemex grind). (Adjust grind size/steep time to taste).
Ground coffee orders will have a medium grind. Suitable for Auto Drip, French Press, Pourover or Aeropress.
1. Place paper filter in Pourigami and pre-rinse with hot water. Discard the hot water from carafe.
2. Add coffee grinds to the filter, gently level out the coffee bed.
3. Place over a digital scale in order to weigh water being used.
4. Start timer and pour 40g of water, ensuring to wet the entire bed of coffee.
5. Allow coffee to bloom for 45 seconds.
6. Pour 100g water. Allow slurry to fully draw down until the coffee bed is exposed. Then pour remaining 100g of water.
7. Total brew time is 4 minutes.
TAKE A MOMENT AND ENJOY!
BARISTA TIP: Pour water in smaller stages if you find it is overflowing..