ICED COFFEE CONCENTRATE WITH AEROPRESS
YOU WILL NEED:
DRY: 15.5g coffee
WET: 124ml water
WATER: 200f (30s off boil)
GRIND: Slightly finer than Auto Drip. Uniform particle size. No sheared pieces or fines. (Adjust grind size/steep time to taste).
For online coffee orders we offer a universal medium grind which is suitable for this recipe.
1. Insert plunger and extend it out fully until the gasket is just past the #4 marking.
2. Invert the Aeropress and rest it on the plunger, with the chambers opening facing upward.
3. Insert ground coffee, start timer and add 30g of water. Gently stir for 30 seconds.
4. Dose the remaining amount of water.
5. Fasten the cap on with a wetted paper filter, or metal disc and allow brew to steep for an additional 3 minutes.
6. Flip the Aeropress right side up and on top of your cup (3:30m). Press down gently until a hissing sound is made. Desired brew time is 4 minutes including pre-infusion.
7. Fill an empty cup or jar with ice. Pour concentrate over ice. Add milk and sugar as desired.
TAKE A MOMENT AND ENJOY!