YOU WILL NEED:
DRY: 30g coffee
WET: 500g water
WATER: 200f (30s off boil)
GRIND: Slightly coarser than Auto Drip. Some sheared pieces. (Adjust grind size/steep time to taste).
Ground coffee orders will have a medium grind. Suitable for Auto Drip, French Press, Pourover or Aeropress.
1. Place folded filter with triple layer covering spout, rinse/preheat brewing system with water. Discard after 1 minute.
2. Pre-infuse with 50g of water for 45 seconds.
3. Pour 250g with high agitation keeping coffee submerged pouring over 30 seconds time.
4. Allow slurry to fully draw down until the coffee bed is exposed.
5. Pour 200g over 30 seconds with gentle agitation. Pour into the centre of the brew for the last 10 seconds.
6. Allow coffee to fully draw down for a total brew time of 6 mins.
TAKE A MOMENT AND ENJOY!