YOU WILL NEED:
DRY: 60g coffee
WET: 1L water
WATER: 200f (30s off boil)
GRIND: Medium. Slightly coarser than table salt, uniform particle size. No sheared pieces or fines. (Adjust grind size/steep time to taste).
Ground coffee orders will have a medium grind. Suitable for Auto Drip, French Press, Pourover or Aeropress.
1. Fold ridge on paper filter and place in basket. Pre-heat and rinse filter with hot water (discard waste water).
2. Weigh out the desired amount of ground coffee. 1 flattened unpacked tablespoon = approx. 6.5g of ground coffee
3. Add coffee to brew basket and gently shake the coffee bed level; position basket above urn.
4. Fill the water reservoir with 1 litre of filtered or spring water.
5. Press "Auto" button to begin brew cycle. After the coffee has finished dripping from the basket, turn the brewer off and serve. Brew times range depending on your machine.
TAKE A MOMENT AND ENJOY!