YOU WILL NEED:
Paper filters (Hario V60)
Long-spouted pouring vessel (Fellow)
Freshly roasted coffee
DRY: 19g coffee
WET: 320g water
WATER: 200f (30s off boil)
GRIND: Slightly finer than drip. Uniform particle size. No sheared pieces or fines*.
*Adjust grind size/steep time to taste.
1. Rinse/pre-heat brewing system with water, discard after 1 minute.
2. Pre-infuse with 30g of water for 45 seconds.
3. 150g pour with high agitation keeping coffee submerged pouring over 30 seconds time.
4. Allow slurry to fully draw down until the coffee bed is exposed. (2:00m)
5. 140g pour over 30 seconds with gentle agitation. The last 5 seconds pour in centre of the brew water.
6. Allow coffee to fully draw down for a total brew time of 3:15-3:30 minutes.