YOU WILL NEED:
DRY: 19g coffee
WET: 320g water
WATER: 200f (30s off boil)
GRIND: Slightly finer than Auto Drip. Uniform particle size. No sheared pieces or fines*.
*Adjust grind size/steep time to taste.
If you are nominating Pilot to grind your coffee request:
1. Rinse/pre-heat brewing system with water, discard after 1 minute.
2. Pre-infuse with 30g of water for 45 seconds.
3. Pour 150g pour with high agitation keeping coffee submerged pouring over 30 seconds time.
4. Allow slurry to fully draw down until the coffee bed is exposed. (2 min)
5. Pour 140g pour over 30 seconds with gentle agitation. Pour into the centre of the brew for the last 5 seconds.
6. Allow coffee to fully draw down for a total brew time of 3:15-3:30 mins.
TAKE A MOMENT AND ENJOY!