YOU WILL NEED:
Freshly roasted coffee
DRY: 15.5g coffee
WET: 248ml water
WATER: 200f (30s off boil)
GRIND: Slightly finer than drip. Uniform particle size. No sheared pieces or fines*.
*Adjust grind size/steep time to taste.
1. Insert plunger and extend it out fully until the gasket is just past the #4 marking.
2. Invert the Aeropress and rest it on the plunger, with the chambers opening facing upward.
3. Insert ground coffee, start timer and add 20g of water. Gently stir for 30 seconds.
4. Dose the remaining amount of water and allow brew to steep for an additional 3 minutes.
5. Fasten the cap on with a wetted paper filter, or metal disc.
6. At 3m:30s, flip the Aeropress right side up and on top of your mug. Press down gently until a hissing sound is made. Desired brew time is 4 minutes including pre-infusion.